Homeopathy is the second most widely used system of medicine in the world. Homeopathic medicines are minute dosages of what is medicinal in nature, sourced from plants, minerals etcetra. These specially prepared formulations do not have any chemicals and do not cause any side effects.
Homeopathy is both Wholistic (action of medicine is on the whole body, and is not limited to an organ) and Holistic (considers the physical, mental and emotional aspects of the patient).
Classical Homeopathy is the practice of Homeopathy as intended by its founder Dr. Hahnemann, and propagated by Dr. Vithoulkas
Classical Homeopathy involves the use of a single medicine which is similar to the patients 'make-up' and his symptoms.
This medicine so selected is given in a minute dosage so as to elicit the best possible healing reaction from the body’s defense mechanism.
Since the body co-operates in the healing it results in long term betterment of health.
Minimal medication ensures the body is stronger in the process.
Does Homeopathy use Steroids?
No, Homeopathic medicines are not steroidal in nature. In fact Homeopathic medicines are free from chemicals and side effects.
The assumption Homeopathy uses steroids started a few decades ago when certain hobby practioners and unqualified Homeopaths started using steroids to get quick results. Conventional medical doctors also opinate at times that the recovery seen under Homeopathic medication is because of steroids, having little understanding of its effectiveness.
Origin of Homeopathy
Homeopathy was described by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, a German Physician of repute in the last 1700's. His angst was against the therapy which did not cure, as he saw his patients return with the same complaints previously treated for. His research led to him uncovering the principles of Homeopathy.
How are Homeopathic medicines prepared?
Homeopathic medicines are prepared from various sources found in nature including platns, minerals and animals. The quantity if the source used is minute and also undergoes a process of dilution and potentisation before the final medicine is ready. This final product is free from all chemicals and does not contain perceptible traces of the source, containg only what was curative in nature.
This success of Homeopathy is attributed to various factors :
- Homeopathy is a no-risk effective medication procedure. The correct remedy results in rapid, complete and permanent healing
- Homeopathy is not a restricted medication. Infants and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects
- The homeopathy medicine is derived from natural constituents. Homeopathy medicine works without compromising or disturbing the immune system, unlike antibiotics and other allopathic medication
- Homeopathic medication does not have after effects like diarrohea, nausea, vomiting, irritability, skin rashes or any other such effects
- Homeopathic medication s non addictive, it stops with the end of your particular disease or condition
- Homeopathy is a holistic healing process. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the cause, not the symptoms. This often means that symptoms tackled with Homeopathy do not recur.